PORT FAIRY FOLK FESTIVAL 11 – 14 MARCH 2022
SUBSCRIBER RELEASE SOLD OUT – EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE FROM MARCH 04
To view our ticketing terms and conditions of entry, please click here.
March Autumn Concert Series Tickets
All shows sold out
March 2021 Reardon Theatre Ticket information
- Tickets for all 4 events are seated and general admission only.
- Due to the very limited number of seats available for these events, there is a minimum of two tickets per booking online. If you would like to book one ticket, please contact our Box Office via [email protected].
- If you would like to purchase tickets to more than one event, for example Friday and Sunday night tickets, choose the first event, and when you get to ‘Checkout’, there is a cart on the right of the screen – click on the ‘find more events’ link and search for additional events. Once you choose more tickets from the second event, they will be added your cart.
- In addition to online sales, Port Fairy Folk Festival operates a Box Office. Contact details are [email protected] or phone 03 5568 2227. Please Note: The Box Office will not be open until 24 hours after Tickets go on sale online via www.portfairyfolkfestival.com or www.trybooking.com. A $5 administration fee applies to all tickets purchased through the Box Office, in addition to the Trybooking transaction fee of 50 cents per ticket.
- You will need to bring your paper ticket or copy of your ticket stored on an electronic device to gain entry to the events.
- Companion Card holders who purchase a ticket will be provided with a complimentary ticket for their companion/carer. To arrange the complimentary ticket, please contact the Box Office on [email protected]. Please note a copy of the Companion Card must be provided
- In the event that we are forced to cancel due to COVID-19, you will be assured a 90% refund of the ticket purchase price, not including booking fee. 10% of your ticket purchase price will be retained to assure contractors and artists are paid their retainers, if not their full contracted rate.
- If you are unable to attend the event due to contracting COVID19, or COVID19 related symptoms, or you are required to self-isolate or quarantine, please contact the Box Office on [email protected] to arrange a refund. Medical or other evidence will need to be presented to the PFFF office to claim a refund. Please note, 90% of your ticket price will be refunded, as detailed above. No other refunds are available.
- If an event is sold out, a limited waiting list may be available through Trybooking.
- The PFFF is not responsible for delays or other circumstances beyond our control when purchasing tickets online.
- PFFF reserves the right to add, withdraw and substitute artists or change scheduled program times without notice.
To view our ticketing terms and conditions, please click here.
The PFFF is not responsible for delays or other circumstances beyond our control when purchasing tickets online.
In addition to online sales, Port Fairy Folk Festival operates a Box Office. Contact details are [email protected] or phone 03 5568 2227. A $5 administration fee applies to all tickets purchased through the Box Office, in addition to the Trybooking transaction fee of 50 cents per ticket. Companion cards welcome.
The Port Fairy Folk Festival will never request your credit card details online. The only authorised, online source of tickets for The Port Fairy Folk Festival is Try Booking. The Port Fairy Folk Festival will not be responsible for losses incurred by victims of phishing or other forms of online scams. Learn more about spotting scams here.
Please subscribe to our E News to receive artist announcements and festival updates.