Port Fairy Folk Festival Online Merchandise Shipping, Returns and Refunds Information
- All standard orders will be processed and dispatched within 1 to 4 business days.
- Delays in delivery are likely to be experienced due to COVID-19. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience during this time.
- Within four business days of placing your order, you will receive an email with a tracking number that can be used to check your parcel’s progress. To track your parcel and get an estimated delivery time, just follow the link in the tracking email. Alternatively, once you receive your tracking number you can enter it on the Australia Post tracking website.
You will be notified when your order is ready to collect. Orders can be collected from the PFFF Office, 37 Campbell St Port Fairy at the following times:
The office is located on the east side of the Southcombe Park Basketball Stadium (not front entrance). Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order.
- Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
REFUNDS ON SALE ITEMS
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us at [email protected]
We only replace items if they are defective, damaged or if you would like to swap sizes. For all enquires, email [email protected] and send your item to:
Port Fairy Folk Festival Merchandise
PO Box 176
Port Fairy, VIC, 3284 Australia
- To return your product, mail to: PFFF Merchandise, PO Box 176 Port Fairy, VIC, 3284 Australia.
- You are responsible for paying for your own postage costs for returning your item.
- Postage costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.