Applications for the 2018 Festival are now closed.
Thank you to all who have applied – the response has been overwhelming! Wayne will be in contact with you shortly to confirm participation.
For further information, please contact
Wayne on (03) 5229 3424 or [email protected]
- Become the ‘Face of the Festival’ and make a difference to the festival experience for performers & audiences.
- Make new friends, and have fun!
- See what it is like behind the scenes at a major music and cultural event.
- Receive a free adult festival pass in return for approximately 12 hours of rostered work over the festival weekend.
- Get a free T-shirt!
You are eligible to apply if:
- You are aged 18 years at the time of the festival.
- You are willing to work 3 – 4 shifts of between 2 and 6 hours each across the festival weekend.
- You are able to, or have already organised your own accommodation.
- Please complete the whole application form below – (even if you volunteer for us regularly) as your contact information and availability may change from year to year.
- This application is an expression of interest; we close applications when we reach just over our target number. Some applications may go on a waiting list. If this is the case we will notify you. Please note your application may not necessarily guarantee a position.
- We will prioritise applications from those who have maximum availability across the Festival weekend and show flexibility in what shifts they can work.
- We will let you know by mid December by email or phone if your application has been successful. You will receive your roster and other information via email by January 31.