2020 Festival Applications open until 21 June 2019.
We are on the hunt for a crack team of volunteer MC and Stage Managers for both large and small stages. If you are over 18 years of age and have skills and experience in either area or are keen to learn, please read on.
- Become the ‘Face of the Festival’ and make a difference to the festival experience for performers & audiences.
- Make new friends, and have fun!
- See what it is like behind the scenes at a major music and cultural event.
- Receive a free adult festival pass in return for approximately 12 hours of rostered work over the festival weekend.
- Get a free T-shirt!
You are eligible to apply if:
- You are aged 18 years at the time of the festival.
- You are willing to work 3 – 4 shifts of between 2 and 6 hours each across the festival weekend.
- You are able to, or have already organised your own accommodation.
Please read before you begin: