Applications are now closed – thanks to all who have applied. Please sign up to receive our e-news for information on application opening times for the 2018 festival.
We are on the hunt for a crack team of volunteer MCs and stage managers for both large and small stages. If you are over 18 and have skills and experience in either area or are willing to learn, please apply by completing the application form below. For further information, please contact Wayne on (03) 5229 3424 or [email protected]
- Become the ‘Face of the Festival’ and make a difference to the festival experience for performers & audiences.
- Make new friends, and have fun!
- See what it is like behind the scenes at a major music and cultural event.
- Receive a free adult festival pass in return for approximately 12 hours of rostered work over the festival weekend.
- Get a free T-shirt!
You are eligible to apply if:
- You are aged 18 years at the time of the festival.
- You are willing to work 3 – 4 shifts of between 2 and 6 hours each across the festival weekend.
- You are able to, or have already organised your own accommodation.
- Please complete the whole application form below – (even if you volunteer for us regularly) as your contact information and availability may change from year to year.
- This application is an expression of interest; we close applications when we reach just over our target number. Some applications may go on a waiting list. If this is the case we will notify you. Please note your application may not necessarily guarantee a position.
- We will prioritise applications from those who have maximum availability across the Festival weekend and show flexibility in what shifts they can work.
- We will let you know by mid December by email or phone if your application has been successful. You will receive your roster and other information via email by January 31.