We always have had great support from our crew of volunteer Stage Managers and Emcees. If you feel you have the skills for these positions or can learn from the small stages and up. This is now OPEN.
- Become the ‘Face of the Festival’ and make a difference to the festival experience for performers & audiences.
- Make new friends, and have fun!
- See what it is like behind the scenes at a major music and cultural event.
- Receive a free adult festival pass (early bird value $195) in return for approximately 12 hours of rostered work over the festival weekend.
- Get a free T-shirt!
You are eligible to apply if:
- You are aged 18 years at the time of the festival.
- You are willing to work split shifts totalling up to approximately 12 hours across the festival weekend.
- You are able to, or have already organised your own accommodation.
- Please complete the whole application form – even if we know you very well!
- The application is an expression of interest; we close applications we reach our numbers but some applications may go on a “wait list”. An application does not guarantee a position.
- We will prioritise applications from those who are flexible about what hours they can work.
- We will let you know by Friday Feb 1st by email or phone if your application has been successful. You will receive your roster and other information via email in late February.
APPLY HERE • Thank-you all applicants.